Pligg Version 9.9.5 (Security Release)

本帖由 bssn2008-08-01 发布。版面名称:源码讨论

1. bssn

bssn New Member

注册:
    2006-03-11
    帖子:
    赞:
    First, please update to the latest version of Pligg available (currently 9.9.5). This release that was published just minutes ago should take care of many security vulnerabilities that the hackers are exploiting. I have also hired a third party expert to analyze and patch any security holes that might still exist in Pligg. I have also hired a part time coder to assist in developing Pligg over the next month as we approach 1.0. Any updates that I receive from either of these people will be added to the SVN and shortly after that the next Pligg version.

Download Pligg 9.9.5:http://forums.pligg.com/current-version/14301-pligg-beta-9-9-5-a.html

Second, we are developing a feature that will create registration confirmation emails that will hopefully stop, or at least slow down spammers and some hackers. You can expect this (along with a new default Pligg template) in version 1.0 which is due out soon.

Third, we will be providing you with frequent updates now through the Pligg blog as we continue to develop and refine our software. I am committed to improving Pligg and bringing in several new free templates over the next month. The latest version of Pligg will now display the latest Pligg Blog titles in the admin panel so you can keep an eye on developments.