注册:
    2005-08-30
    帖子:
    赞:
    [​IMG]
    Latest release: v1.2.
    Updates:
    • this is our first stable release
    • increased security (php global variables)
    • corrected photo album extensions (thanks to Tomas Albinsson)
    • automatically adds <a> tags to http://, www. and [email protected] phrases
    What is eggblog?
    eggblog is a small, simple, secure and open source blogging package. Anyone with a php and mysql enabled server can make use of our easy to install package to create their own personal blog.
    Features include a blogger with the ability to include member comments to each article, a forum, a photo gallery and XML RSS feeds. ALl of this is manageable through a simple and easy-to-use administration area.
    The package comes with two stylsheets, grey/blue and olive. You can use either of these or create your own colour scheme.
    Is there a demo I can try out?
    There sure is. Egg has his own blog installed using this package over at egg.epicdesigns.co.uk.
    You can also visit a random eggblog using our eggblog randomiser.
    Is eggblog Skinable?
    What package isn't?! eggblog comes complete with two skins, olive and blue. You're more than welcome to design your own colour css for your blog though! If you do, why not email us and let us add it in our next release.
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    What do I need?
    To install eggblog, all you need is FTP access to a php and mysql server. Using our unique install script, you need only enter your website details and click 'install'.
    How do I install eggblog?
    Please refer to our installation guide for a guide to installing.
    What if I get stuck?
    We're always here to help. Not only is there an FAQ page but you can always email egg at epicdesigns dot co uk.
    Sounds great. Where can I get a copy?
    Right here ...
    • v1.2 - automatically adds <a> tags to http://, www. and [email protected] phrases
    • v1.1 - fixed photo file extension bug
    • v1.0 - our first stable release, increased security (php global vars)

2. laogui

laogui Administrator
    管理成员

注册:
    2005-08-30
    帖子:
    赞: