10.08.2005 Movable Type Turns Four

本帖由 wyh2005-10-10 发布。版面名称:源码讨论

1. wyh

wyh New Member

注册:
    2005-09-20
    帖子:
    赞:
    Today marks the fourth anniversary of the release of Movable Type. Since its start in 2001, millions of people have downloaded, blogged with, and read sites powered by Movable Type, and we're thrilled to mark the birthday by saying thank you to the community that's made it possible.

From professional bloggers to plugin developers to people running personal communities, we've been inspired and motivated by all of you, so thanks for making the platform a success around the world. Whether it's seen as a powerful blogging tool or a lightweight CMS or just "the way we talk to the outside world", we're proud that it's inspired thoughts like the ones below:

From SFist, We Love Movable Type!

"Folks build blogs with it, folks use it as a simple content management system -- heck, folks even use it as a software design platform. Well, Movable Type is four years old now, and at version 3.2 is looking better than ever."

From Joe D'Andrea, a look back, and the launch of a new plugin.

"By my estimation I’m still getting warmed up. Even so, what a trip so far. I get to flex my creative writing muscles, share thoughts and ideas, make new friends, exercise critical thinking and idea pitching out in the open, without a net … and then I learn a thing or ten along the way. Not a bad deal at all."

我爱MT:cool:

2. Chromatic

Chromatic New Member

注册:
    2005-09-05
    帖子:
    赞:
    今天可以发帖子了,mt3.2安装就直接点mt.cgi?

3. wyh

wyh New Member

注册:
    2005-09-20